Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Deep Breath

Well...The last box has been unpacked and things are starting to come together within the house. I finally got some time to sit down and look through my old pictures that I haven't had time to download and it is so weird to think that it's only been three weeks since we moved.

Here's a look back for everyone...

Moving Day


(Is this a sign of Josiah's future occupation?? I hope not!)


Sam


This is Diane, my first friend to arrive, diving into the donuts! She actually walked through the door all teary! I thought I had failed to explain to her that I wasn't actually moving back to Indiana but across town a few miles, but she reassured me that she was only crying because she was so happy for me.....Oh, sweet friend!


Seth and Keith


Anne, Amy, Tanya and Diane-My moving relief!


Matt and Matt


The official assembly line!


Our first house party

1 comment:

Charity said...

stop it, you dork.