Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"Remember the little people, Mr. Groban!"

I found out yesterday that Josh Groban is coming to my town for a concert...a performance that will be less than ten minutes from my very house.

I could not sit still when I got the news...sheer bliss running right through me!!

I ran to the computer to book my tickets and found that the most affordable one was $102.00!!

GREAT SADNESS followed...

I want to hear "You're Still You" live-more than I can blog about but I can't come up with that kind of cash, Josh! Have you really become that popular?

*sigh*

(Is it still illegal to buy tickets from someone outside of the civic center?)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey I understand - Rascal Flatts came to the Assembly Hall and those tickets were $70 so I couldn't go. I would've loved to have heard them sing "Praying for Daylight" as well as a bunch of other songs...
PS- I think scalpers cost MORE money...at least on TV they do.

Charity said...

Not to hurt your feelings but it kind of made me giggle a little that you wanted to go see Rascal Flatts!

That doesn't sound like you at all!

I don't think I've ever heard one of their songs...

Unknown said...

LOVE Josh Groban! I heard him for the first time on Oprah several years ago and loved him...I think he's supposed to be on Idol Gives Back tonight...Good luck with tickets! Maybe you could win some off a radio station?