Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, Anne



It's that time of year again.

This is my third year of organizing a luncheon for Anne and she always makes it very interesting! :)

Lately, Anne has been searching for her perfect hair color! I never know for sure what she will look like when she shows up for any one event. Being a hair girl myself, this has only endeared her more to me!

Sadly, the black hair was short lived as she took her birthday money today and has transitioned into an auburn girl. We were laughing that in our lunch pics we were like "good and evil" together!

Love you, Anne! I'm so glad you were born!



Anne, Di and Marcella

Me, Amy and Anne
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt Harmless said...

Why don't you have any pictures of Anne?

(and who is the girl with the black hair?)