Thursday, October 26, 2006

Shoes and the blues...

My good friend Anne called today and found me sounding a little not like myself and forced me away from the house to the mall.

I have to admit..I'm not much of a mall girl, mostly because I don't have any money to buy anything but she always puts a smile on my face and she needed to stop by and check on the latest pair of shoes she's waiting to adopt into her fashion family. Like any supportive girlfriend-I had to see them.

4 inch, soft, animal print heel. BEAUTIFUL.

(Not for the faint of heart shoe wearer..that's for sure!)

My friends are all good for me in many different ways but Anne definitely reminds me that I'm a woman and it's fun to be pretty. Looking at shoes in Macy's with Anne (and Di, for that matter) cracks me up but lest you think I'm mocking them, you will always find Charity in the corner admiring some 6 inch boot that she'd love to get.

I'm a shoe freak.

It's true.

I'm not sure what would happen if I ever introduced Anne to my friend Amanda but I'm pretty confident damage at the mall would be done.

Today...I came home with the boots.

I'm still feeling blue but my feet look great!

No comments: