Friday, May 26, 2006

In case you were wondering...

Both my boys took home the titles last night! I had a stressful day and walked in the door at 7pm with a migrain but I didn't let that stop me from waiting through three hours of television for both results! I kept holding my poor head and yelling in approval! It was ridiculous, really!

I slowly felt my way to bed at eleven o'clock..ready to throw up but satisfied that another year of programming ended with some success! I can close up shop on TV and start reading for the next three months.

*sigh*

Great job, Taylor and Harold! I'm officially ready for summer!

(By the way, I don't care what criticism American Idol has taken...I thought they put on an awesome finale show! In fact, I'm confident that the idols sounded BETTER than the professional artists! What do you think about that?)

No comments: