Monday, May 29, 2006

Party Partner


Charity and Anne

It has been a long time since I had a party partner...another girlfriend that I can plan parties with and with our different "gifts" produce a great time for lots of people!

Anne is my party pal.

We recently discovered that my ability to organize a gathering and her unique ability to ask EVERYONE WE KNOW (and they all want to come because they like her) and our joint love for food works together to make a successful party team.

What I like the most about our partnership is that Anne thinks you're a real friend if you will come early and help her set up and then do the dishes later and I believe that a good friend would do that without thinking!

Here's to a great Memorial Day Celebration! Let's raise our glasses to many great parties to come!

1 comment:

Harmlessash said...

thank you SOO much for the card u sent a while ago. :) i miss you! say hi to everyone for me...luv you