Wednesday, June 18, 2008

...And the clock keeps ticking



I can't believe it.

It only took me a week out of school and off of work to digress back to my old sleep patterns.

I used to think that I suffered some form of insomnia because I would spend every night roaming the house until 2am but then I went back to work and discovered is was not, in fact, insomnia but...

Not Enough Work.

I thought I was going to die for like the first two months of school! My head would hit the pillow at around 7:30pm and I was out like a light! Go figure?

It was so great when I adjusted to the long hours and early rise schedule that I swore I would maintain through the summer to keep myself from the windfall of starting the vicious cycle all over again and here I am...totally staying up.

Such a lazy loser.

No comments: