Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas in My Hemisphere

San sent this to me...It's just easier to do it on here than to send it to everyone. If you care to know...


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog...Hands down!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa doesn't bring presents to our house...I'm too poor to give him any of the credit for my kid's gifts!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes..Every year
5. When do you put your decorations up? The week after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Oyster stuffing! I love those slippery buggers! And Grandma's cream cheese ham and pimento dip (now dad's) with chips!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Well, as a teenager, My favorite memories are the years that I did stuff with Matt and Steph and Matt on Christmas evening. I have some great video of those nights! (Sorry Gary..I love you!)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Never knew any different than there wasn't a Santa. Poor Charity!
9. When do you open your presents--Christmas eve or Christmas day? Both
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? White lights and gold and wooden stuff.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it if it doesn't prohibit my plans.
12. Can you ice skate? not very well
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I got a gun one year from my Father-in-law that was fun and my space coat from Matt (still an on-going joke.)
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family-it's usually the one time a year that all my siblings gather together.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Peanut butter balls
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Dad reading to us each Christmas and Mom's Birthday cake for Jesus.
17. What tops your tree? A big bow
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I love to give and receive a well thought out gift that really looks like it was meant for me or the person. I hate both when they come out of "pressure gift buying".
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Religious: Oh Holy Night/ Secular: Have yourself a Merry little Christmas
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yuck!
21. What's number one on your Christmas list this year? My parents. I'm thrilled and relieved they are coming when we can't come to them. I know it's a sacrifice.

No comments: