Saturday, December 30, 2006

Remember This?

This post is for my sisters...

Remember this?



This was the one thing that I asked for from Grandma L.'s house. I so much associated this doll with her bedroom!

Mom brought it to me this week.

It's a lot more creepy up close than I remembered it but I still love it. It's on a shelf in my kitchen with the other antique toys that I have. I'm hoping to find a professional that will be able to clean it for me.

I thought I would let you see it again. I have some of the best memories of my childhood at that house with you guys. I love you both and miss you very much. I'm sorry we didn't get our Christmas together but I was thinking of you all day. I didn't call because I didn't want to cry...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I have to agree it is a little creepy - but still fun to get something you remember as a kid. I have quite a few things staked out at Grandma's house...quite a few ceramic birds that will remind me of her.