Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What I discovered when I went home-#9

I found that both my friends (who will remain nameless except to those of you that truly know them. Oh Boy, I will pay for this one!) really do have lovely eyes! I was beginning to wonder?



(May I take a moment to share a beauty tip? In fact, consistent grooming of the eyebrow area can not only promote better visual capabilities but can also double as an instant eyelift! Very..very important ritual!)

(Secondary fact-If one does groom eyebrows consistently...one will not appear to have gotten a brow beating from attractive yet concerningly "open" waxing expert!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVIL! That is the first word that comes into my mind when I see my dear friend has shown the world the behind the scenes view of beauty maintenance! Then SCARY is the word that comes to mind when I see the girl in the big black smock! You know those add forty pounds!

Sandy said...

oh, honey, would you believe I forgot all about that day! It gave me a huge smile. Especially since I am not the one that had wet hair.

Unknown said...

That was GREAT!!! We need more just like it!