Saturday, May 05, 2007

Art and My Friend


Tonight I got to be a part of something very cool.

A few months ago my paths crossed with a special woman who I now consider very much my friend. She's an artist and owns a local art gallery called The ArtBomb. She had told me that she was having a gallery show in May and when I got my invitation to attend last week-I was totally excited.

It's amazing when you get to know someone on a personal level and then later get to see the outpouring of what they are passionate about. Diane's art is far more than what I expected and she has an intimate way of producing work that is lovingly dedicated to her family. I wish there was a way to show you all what she's done.

I almost cried as I looked on it for the first time.

I'm so proud of you, Diane and wish I could draw or paint or sculpt something so we could hang out every day!

(I could weed your garden for you...I'm great at that!)

No comments: