Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Reality

Well, I had big plans for the blogging of my surgery tomorrow but as some might expect...

Reality has hit.

I had to get a dentistry procedure done today (REALLY bad timing) and because of that or stress or a bug(?) I have been sick all afternoon. That has left me not eating anything and my time to eat normally is slowly slipping away. Needless to say, I will be very hungry in about three days!

As of right this minute, I'm feeling better and so it still appears that everything is on. I'm glad that my mom is here because Matt starts to pass out every time we discuss what will happen tomorrow and frankly, I'm needing a little more moral support than I would have imagined.

Very scared...

So..whether things will be taped before and after surgery is up for debate as this whole experience has gotten A LOT less amusing in the last 24 hours.

*Small learning tip: When one is set to have a long surgery with multiple procedures, it is not neighborly to share with that person your own grueling personal experience of pain and suffering! This has happened many times in the last few days. It's mean.

I'll have Matt update you all afterwards!

3 comments:

night-rider said...

Well we're almost to the end of 30th May (at least in my hemisphere).. so I hope the worst is over, the drugs are good and you get lots of flowers (ones with no pollen so you don't sneeze!)

Stephanie said...

Okay
It is 5:42 your time and I've heard NOTHING!!!!
How are you?

Betty 'Rie said...

I'll be praying for you, Char!